Orange & Ginger Beef Stir Fry
Julie Ann Keene
3/4 corange juice, unsweetened
2 Tbspsoy sauce
1/2 tspred pepper flakes
2 Tbspolive oil (divided)
2 1/2 Tbspminced fresh ginger
2 Tbsporange zest
1 lbsirloin, cut into thin slices
1 12 oz bag(s)stir fry veggies
How to Make Orange & Ginger Beef Stir Fry
- Mix first 5 ingredients (sauce) in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat 1 TB Olive oil in large pan or wok over high heat. Stir fry ginger and Orange zest about 30 seconds (until fragrant.)
- Add beef and stir fry until no longer pink, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Add remaining TB of oil. Add veggies and stir fry about 3 minutes. Add Orange sauce and stir occasionally until thickened slightly. (about 2 minutes)
- Add beef and and stir until heated through and coated.
Serve with rice or other grain if desired.