MY PHILLY SANDWICH
- 1/2 lb
- left over chuck roast or deli beef - can use more
- hamburger buns - buttered
- 8 oz
- philly cream cheese - softened
- 1 medium
- yellow sweet onion - sliced thin - divided into rings
- 4 oz
- can of stem & pieces mushrooms (drained)
- 4 slice
- swiss cheese
I eat them with the bottom of the sandwich up as the top is thicker and helps to hold it all together better.
If you like green peppers add them in place of the onions.
You can use any kind/size of buns you like, just adjust the ingredients accordingly.