Mouth Watering Taco Salad
1 lbhamburger or ground chuck
2 can(s)rotel tomatoes(small cans)
3-4 mediumtomatoes, bite size chunks.
2 can(s)sliced black olives
1 boxvelveeta cheese, medium or lkarge size.
2 largeonions, vidalia, peeled
3-4 pkgdorito chips, 2 to go in thge salad & 2 to eat with the salad
1-2 pkgtaco seasoning
How to Make Mouth Watering Taco Salad
- This is a salad that must be made as directed on when to add the ingredients.
- First you will fry your hamburger or ground chuck with hafe of one onion, season to taste, I use garlic powder and no salt.
- After the meat has browned, I drain off excess grease, let it stand in the colander until later.
- In a huge bowl, take and clean the lettus, then tare gently and put into the bowl.
- Next add chopped onions, tomatoes, black olives, and mix altogether with lettus. Set aside.
- Right before serving, you melt chunks of velveeta cheese with cans of Rotel Tomatoes. Using low heat, you will want to stir often so it will not stick to pan or scarch.
When all cheese has melted, remove and wait for the next step.
- Have someone to crumble 2 bags of dorito chips and put over the top of the salad, next add the meat, toss altogether to evenly mix,.
- last thing to do is to pour the cheese sauce over the salad as someone is stirring it to get it all covered and disolved.
- Open other bags of chips and eat along with the salad.
The next day before serving the left-overs, I add more frsh lettus, then mix and walaa! A second day of molre enriched flavor to satisfy your taste buds!