Mouth Watering Taco Salad
- 1 lb
- hamburger or ground chuck
- 2 can(s)
- rotel tomatoes(small cans)
- lettus, heads
- 3-4 medium
- tomatoes, bite size chunks.
- 2 can(s)
- sliced black olives
- 1 box
- velveeta cheese, medium or lkarge size.
- 2 large
- onions, vidalia, peeled
- 3-4 pkg
- dorito chips, 2 to go in thge salad & 2 to eat with the salad
- 1-2 pkg
- taco seasoning
How to Make Mouth Watering Taco Salad
- 1This is a salad that must be made as directed on when to add the ingredients.
- 2First you will fry your hamburger or ground chuck with hafe of one onion, season to taste, I use garlic powder and no salt.
- 3After the meat has browned, I drain off excess grease, let it stand in the colander until later.
- 4In a huge bowl, take and clean the lettus, then tare gently and put into the bowl.
- 5Next add chopped onions, tomatoes, black olives, and mix altogether with lettus. Set aside.
- 6Right before serving, you melt chunks of velveeta cheese with cans of Rotel Tomatoes. Using low heat, you will want to stir often so it will not stick to pan or scarch.
When all cheese has melted, remove and wait for the next step.
- 7Have someone to crumble 2 bags of dorito chips and put over the top of the salad, next add the meat, toss altogether to evenly mix,.
- 8last thing to do is to pour the cheese sauce over the salad as someone is stirring it to get it all covered and disolved.
- 9Open other bags of chips and eat along with the salad.
The next day before serving the left-overs, I add more frsh lettus, then mix and walaa! A second day of molre enriched flavor to satisfy your taste buds!