- 2 c
- elbow macaroni, cooked (dreamfields is great)
- 1 lb
- hamburger (i always cook it with onion and drain)
- medium onion
- 2 can(s)
- cut green beans (drained)
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
How to Make Missouri Goulash
- 1Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain
- 2While macaroni is cooking, brown burger with chopped onion. Drain
- 3In the pot you cooked the macaroni in combine all the ingredients, stir until well mixed. Serve.
- 4Optional: you can dress this up and add some shredded cheese. You can increase any or all the ingredients. It heats up well in the microwave. You can even serve it out of the crockpot, but you may need to add more liquid for that.