1/2 cdiced onion
16 ozsalsa, chunky
15club crackers, crushed
3 Tbspmiracle whip (must be this)
1 Tbspgarlic (crushed)
1 Tbspblack pepper
How to Make Miracle Meatloaf
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray loaf pan with cooking spray
- In large bowl mix meat, eggs, onions, crushed crackers, Miracle Whip, pepper, garlic, and half of the jar of chunky salsa (your choice of hotness). Mix well and place in loaf pan
- In small bowl mix ketchup and remaining salsa and spoon half of this mixture over the meatloaf.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and carefully uncover, drain off excess grease and top with remaining salsa mixture and put back in oven uncovered for remaining 15 minutes.