- 1/2 c
- plain fat-free greek -style yogurt
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp
- freshly chopped mint
- 1 pkg
- fully cooked or fresh made turkey meatball
- (6-inch) multi grain pita
- 1 medium
- tomato, chopped
- 1/2 medium
- cucumber, peeled, seeded, diced
How to Make Mediterranean Meatball Pita
- 1Combine the yogurt, lemon juice and chopped mint in a small bowl: set aside.
- 2Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over med heat. Add meatball and cook , coverd , turning frequently, until heated through ( if using fresh ground turkey make sure its cooked and no pink is left about 10-15 minute) which will add to the cooking time.
- 3Cut a pocket in the pita. Fill each pocket with 3 meatballs, about 2 tablespoon of the tomato, about 2 tablespoon of the cucumber, and about 2 tablespoon of the yogurt mixture, and mint leaves (if using) Serve at once.
About Mediterranean Meatball Pita
Show 4 Comments & Reviews