MEATBALLS & GRAVY
How to Make MEATBALLS & GRAVY
- Mix together the ground chuck, stuffing mix, water and eggs until blended. Shape into 32 balls, using 1/4 cup mixture for each ball.
- Place meatballs in two 15x10-inch foil-lined pans, sprayed with cooking spray, with 16 meatballs in each pan. Bake in a preheated 400-degree oven for 16-18 minutes or until done.
- Combine 1 jar beef gravy, 1/2 cup sour cream, and 2 Tbsp. chopped parsley in a large skillet. Cook on medium-low heat about 3 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Add 16 of the hot meatballs; stir to evenly coat. Serve immediately over mashed potatoes, noodles, or rice.
- The remaining 16 meatballs may be frozen for future use. After they have cooled, loosely pack them in freezer-weight resealable plastic bags. Lay bags flat in freezer so the meatballs freeze individually. Store up to 3 months. Thaw in fridge overnight or for several hours before using. Each batch of 16 serves four.