Meatballs-cranberry and chili sauce, BakinTime
- 2 lb
- ground beef
- 2 c
- leftover stuffing/pepperidge farm,with onions, celery, butter & chicken broth
- 1 can(s)
- jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 bottle
- chili sauce/ heinz
How to Make Meatballs-cranberry and chili sauce, BakinTime
- 1Use stuffing that was mixed as if being used for holiday turkey stuffing; at least two cups are needed. I had extra stuffing frozen, about three cups from Thanksgiving. So I thawed this and used two cups.
- 2Crumble two pounds of ground beef and mix in a large food processor bowl with the thawed stuffing. Pulse until mixed well.
- 3Shape into 1 tablespoon-size meatballs, and place on a greased baking sheet which has sides. I used two as this made about three dozen meatballs.
- 4Place in preheated oven, at 350 degrees, bake about fifteen minutes.
- 5Heat one can of jellied cranberry sauce and one bottle of chili sauce until boiling, stir constantly.
- 6Combine sauce and meatballs in a baking dish and bake another fifteen minutes. Keep warm and serve with a side of wild rice and regular rice if desired.