Meat ,Potato and Spinach Puffs
With only 5 or so ingredients it goes together fast. These taste good cold too!
Great way to use up leftovers.
Photo from David Prince.
- 1/2 lb
- lean ground beef (or turkey,pork or lamb)
- 2 clove
- garlic, chopped fine
- 1 medium
- grated raw potato, white or sweet
- 2 c
- fresh baby spinach
- sheets thawed puff pastry
- 1 1/2 c
- grated cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Meat ,Potato and Spinach Puffs
- 1Brown beef with garlic.
Add potato and spinach; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Cut pastry in 1/2. Divide beef mixture and cheddar among the 4 pieces of dough; seal the edges.
- 3Bake in preheated oven 375^ for 25-30 minutes until golden.