Manly Man Steak & Eggs
- eggs-per serving
- 1 lb
- skirt steak- 2-4 servings
- 1/4 c
- teriyaki marinade(not syrupy at all)
- grated cheddar cheese(or pepperjack)
- about 1 tsp
- garlic powder, onion powder, marjoram, salt & pepper
- 1/2 stick
- butter or margerine
How to Make Manly Man Steak & Eggs
- 1Start by punching the skirt steak a little to tenderize it. Then coat it with all of the seasonings and let it sit for a few minutes to absorb them. Then put it in a bag with the teriyaki marinade until you're ready to cook.
- 2In a grill pan or on a regular grill, sear the skirt steak on both sides for about 2-3 minutes, until you see a little bit of charring from the sugar in the teriyaki.
- 3Remove the steak and put it in a baking dish covered in foil and set in a 200 degree oven while you preparre everything else.
- 4To make the scrambled aggs, crack 2 for every person you;'re serving, to the eggs, add a splash of milk, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and marjoram. Mix until very fluffy.
- 5In a medium/high skillet, melt the butter and dump the eggs into the pan. To keep my scrambled eggs fluffy I pretty much stir them nonstop for the first few minutes until they start to clump. When the eggs are done, turn off the heat and drop a large handfukl of cheese on top and let it melt.
- 6Remove the steak from the oven, it should still be about medium rare, and slice it against the grain in about 1/2 inch pieces. Arrange it on a plate and spoon the eggs on top.