How to Make Mama's Tex-Mex Beef Enchiladas
- 1Finely chop onion and grate cheese. Heat Chile, set aside.
- 2Brown ground beef in 12 in. skillet with onion, minced garlic, chili powder, cumin, and cilantro.
- 3Drain grease from beef mixture and immediately stir in 1/2 of cheese till it melts.
- 4Heat 2 corn tortillas in microwave, cover with damp paper towel, for 30 seconds. Take out and spoon meat mixture ( about 2 tblsp.) onto tortilla and roll. Place in 9x13 casserole dish. Repeat until all meat mixture is used. This will make 2 9x 13 pans.
- 5Pour 1/2 chili in each pan. Cover in cheese.
- 6Bake for approx. 20 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Serve with Salsa and Sour Cream.