Luann's Beef Stew
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 lbstew meat
(1) 28 oz. can(s)tomato sauce
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
2 can(s)green beans
4carrots, cut up
4large potatoes, cut up (more, if you like)
2 tspdry, instant beef bouillon (or may use 2 bouillon cubes, or 1 can beef broth)
·salt & pepper to taste
How to Make Luann's Beef Stew
- Brown stew meat in LARGE pot, by boiling in 3 inches of water for 30 minutes. After browning meat, skim off fatty excess floating in water.
- Leave meat in water it was cooked in. Then, add all other ingredients. (Do not drain the corn & beans.)...May add extra water, if desired.
- Cook over medium heat, about 2 hours, or until vegetables are tender.
- Serve with cornbread! DELICIOUS! (Extra may be frozen.)