Low Carb Parmesan Steak
- 2 lb
- cube steak, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 c
- carton 100% liquid egg whites
- 1 1/2 c
- ground pork rinds (about a 6 oz pkg.)
- 1 1/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese (i use a mixture of shredded & grated)
- 2 Tbsp
- mrs dash garlic and herb seasoning
How to Make Low Carb Parmesan Steak
- 1Preheat oven to 400 F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil; spray with nonstick spray.
- 3Beat egg whites until frothy, place in a separate shallow dish.
- 4Dredge each steak in egg whites (both sides), then through the cheese mixture. Press cheese mixture into meat. Place on prepared pan.
- 6Nutritional Info: per serving
Total Fat: 17.1g/ Sat Fat: 7.5g
Total Carbs: 0.6g