LIVER NOODLES (Leberknoedel)
How to Make LIVER NOODLES (Leberknoedel)
- 1Simmer the liver in boiling water for 30 minutes.
- 2Then trim off any skin or ligaments and grind the liver fine
- 3Mince the onion, add the butter, beat the eggs and add them.
- 4Work into this paste the flour, using enough to make the paste quite stiff
- 5Form into small balls and poach them in any meat soup or beef broth for 15 minutes.
- 6Serve them swimming in the soup or as the meat with mashed potato and sauerkraut.