1 pkgground beef/oil olive,cooking spray
1 boxlasagna noodles, no boil
1-2 jar(s)prego/homemade sauce
15 ozricotta,no salt
1-2 dash(es)garlic powder
1-2 dash(es)italian seasoning
1-2 cmozzarella/cheddar cheese
How to Make Lasagna
- preheat oven 375'
- in a Large Skillet heat olive oil, Ground beef cook until meat is cooked though, (Drain off the Fat) then season meat with Garlic Powder,Italian seasoning
- (Optional) Deglaze Meat with White wine,and reduce Well,i didn't do this step
- in a Bowl mix Ricotta,Mozzarella,cheddar, parmesan cheese Stir well,i usually Add an Egg didn't this time
- Spray/coat with oil add sauce spread evenly.(1 cup )sauce spread evenly Top with oven ready Lasagne noodles *Do Not Forget they expand during cooking
- pour 1 cup sauce and 3/4 cup of cheese 1/4 cup of meat Top with 1/4 cup Mozzarella, Cheddar
Continue Layers 3 more for final layer pour sauce,cheese top with remaining cheese
cover with foil bake 25 mins.remove foil bake additional 5 mins to brown cheese let rest 15 mins. before cutting.