Kit's Oven Style Kalua Pig
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
How to Make Kit's Oven Style Kalua Pig
- 1In a small bowl combine the first 6 ingredients & mix well. Heat oven to 375F.
- 2Then wash the leaves & remove the fibrous part of the veins.
- 3Then line a 13x9x2 inch baking pan with the leaves. Radiating from the center & extending about 10 inches out of the pan.
- 4Then place the pork butt in the center of the leaves, then rub with the soy sauce mixture & a few drops of the liquid smoke.
- 5Then fold over the leaves over the top of the pan & crimp the edges of the pan.
- 6Make sure to tie the roast covered with the leaves with string.
- 7Bake for about 5 hrs & shredded the pork before serving.