K C RUB STEAK CHEDDAR BURGERS W/ PEPPERS & ONIONS
Rose Mary Mogan
I got home late and didn't have a lot of time to make dinner, so I decided to make these Steak Burgers using Ground Chuck.
To make the burgers more complete I decided I would sauté peppers & onions in the skillet where I made the burgers. Added a few pats of butter, and Steak seasoning till they were tender. Topped the burgers with Sharp cheddar cheese, lettuce and tomatoes, added Potato salad & served them on a Long Hoagie Bun & dinner was served.
I love that KC seasoning!!
- 2 2/3 lb
- ground chuck (ideal for burgers)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- k c rub ( you can use what ever you like)
- 2 tsp
- granulated onion powder
- 2 tsp
- lemon pepper (no salt added)
- 1 Tbsp
- granulated garlic powder
- 3 medium
- onions,halved & sliced into rings
- 2 large
- bell peppers sliced or cut into strips
- pats butter, about 1 1/2 tbs.
- 1 1/2 tsp
- steak seasoning (spice)
SAUTEED PEPPERS & ONIONS
How to Make K C RUB STEAK CHEDDAR BURGERS W/ PEPPERS & ONIONS
- 4Spray a 16 inch skillet with non stick cooking spray, or cook in separate batches IF USING A SMALLER SKILLET. Then heat over medium low heat. Add the burgers, and cook for about 7 or 8 minutes till they start to brown on one side, or cook as desired. Flip to other side and cook about 3 minutes, then remove to a platter.