1/4 calmonds, blanched
3/4 lbground beef
1 cfine noodles
1 pkg(10) oz. japanese style vegetables
1 Tbspsoy sauce, light
How to Make JAPANESE HAMBURGER
- Saute almonds in butter until lightly browned. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Brown ground beef well in butter remaining in skillet. Stir in water, salt and bring to a boil. Stir in noodles.
- Cover and simmer for 2 minutes. Add vegetables.
- Bring to a full boil over medium heat separating vegetables with fork and stirring frequently.
- Cover and simmer for three minutes.
- Stir in soy sauce and sprinkle with almonds.