It'll Grow a Limb Back Beef Stew
1 pkgbeef stew meat
1 lbground beef
1 largeonion, chopped
1 clovechopped garlic, or you can use already chopped garlic in a jar
4 mediumpotatoes, peeled and chopped
1 smallpackage of baby carrots
1 can(s)sweet peas (drained)
1 can(s)black eyed peas with snaps (drained)
1 can(s)corn (drained)
1 can(s)diced petite tomatoes (undrained)
12beef bouillon, cubes (or to taste)
How to Make It'll Grow a Limb Back Beef Stew
- In a crockpot- put stew meat in with 1 1/2 cups water and 6 beef bouillon cubes, cook until tender and almost falling apart(several hours)....DO NOT DRAIN
- In a Large pot, brown ground beef and throw in onions and garlic....DO NOT DRAIN
- Pour stew meat and broth in pot.
- Put all veggies in pot.
- Pour 3 or 4 cans of water into stew, add the remaining bouillon cubes, salt and pepper to taste, cook until potatoes and carrots are very tender.
- And thats how you grow a limb back ;)