- 1 lb
- ground beef
- eggs, (set aside two egg whites)
- hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- 2 tsp
- parsely, chopped
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- course ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 c
- dried bread crumbs
- 1/4 c
- romano cheese, grated
- 4 oz
- mozzarella cheese, chunked
How to Make Italian Meatloaf
- 1- Place all ingredients into a large bowl except the boiled eggs and the
Mozzarella cheese. Before you add the slices of bread, moisten
them under the water faucet and quickly squeeze the water out
with both hands. Crumble the moist bread ball into the bowl.
- Work all ingredients together and flatten out the mixture.
- 3- Firmly roll the mixture into a loaf and smear the 2 egg whites over it.
- Place the loaf into a frying pan with oil and brown it all the way around.
- Immerse the meatloaf into Spaghetti Sauce* and bake it in the oven
or simmer it on top of the stove.
- Remove from the sauce
- slice it after it rests for about 15 minutes.