Italian Flank Steak with Onions and Tomatoes in a
How to Make Italian Flank Steak with Onions and Tomatoes in a
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Heat olive oil in a large cast iron skillet.
- 3Sprinkle steak with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Brown steak on both sides. Remove from pan.
- 4Add olive oil to pan. Add onions and cook until starting to wilt, stirring constantly.
- 5Add broth and wine. Cook until reduced by about half. Add tomatoes. Season with more salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- 6Return steak to pan and cover with onion mixture.
- 7Place pan in the oven and cook for about 30-25 minutes. Remove steak from pan and let stand for 5 minutes before slicing thinly against the grain. Serve steak with onion mixture.
- 8This dish is amazing! The steak turns out so tender and the flavor is marvelous! I think you will love it!
About Italian Flank Steak with Onions and Tomatoes in a
You May Also Like:
Show 4 Comments & Reviews