Impossibly Easy Curry Pie for a Crowd
And, of course, I can never leave well enough alone!
- 2 lb
- ground beef or ground turkey, browned
- 1 can(s)
- tomato sauce
- 1 Tbsp
- archer farms curry powder
- 1 pkg
- frozen peas
- 1 c
- 2 c
- eggs, beaten
- 2 c
- jack cheese, shredded
How to Make Impossibly Easy Curry Pie for a Crowd
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 13" x 9" casserole dish with cooking spray.
- 2Brown the meat, drain. Add the tomato sauce and curry powder, stir to combine, bring to a boil, then reduce the heat. Add the curry powder, the peas, and salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Adjust seasoning to taste. Spread this mixture in the casserole dish.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine the Bisquick, milk, and eggs, whisk to combine thoroughly. Pour the Bisquick mixture carefully over the meat mixture in the casserole dish.
- 4Bake for 30 minutes. Sprinkle evenly with cheese, then bake 10 minutes longer, until cheese is nice and bubbly or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.