Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup
This recipe is very forgiving. You can vary the veggies & seasonings you use to suit your taste.
How to Make Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup
- Put meat & broth from <a href="Tangy Crock Pot Roast">Tangy Crock Pot Roast</a> in a crock pot. If you like a lot of meat, use the whole roast; if you like less meat, use only 1/2 and freeze the other 1/2 with broth for another batch of soup.
- Add water, veggies, stewed tomatoes & beef boullion.
- Cook on LOW for 6 hours.
- Using two forks, separate meat into chunks.
- Add egg noodles and continue to cook for another 20 mins.
- Stir soup & serve with hearty crusty bread.