Healthier beef and broccoli
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/4 csoy sauce, low sodium
1/2 largered onion, sliced
1 Tbspminced garlic
1-1.5 lbtop sirloin or flank steak, sliced 1 in cubes
1 Tbspsesame oil
2 Tbsprice vinegar
1 Tbspginger minced
4 cbroccoli florets
8 oztop ramen noodles (beef)
How to Make Healthier beef and broccoli
- Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil.
- In the meantime heat soy sauce in a large saute pan. Once hot add onions and garlic. Saute until opaque.
- While the onions are sauteing prepare ramen noodles according to the package. Use the seasoning as well to help give the noodles some flavor.
- Once onions are opaque add beef and saute turning often for 7-10 minutes. Make sure to season meat with things like pepper and anything you think would give your meat flavor! Stir together oil, vinegar and ginger to saute mixture.
- Blanch the broccoli in the boiling water for 2 minutes. Take out of boiling water and put into an ice bath to stop the cooking. Take out of ice bath (drain well) and add to saute mixture.
- Once noodles are done cooking add to meat and broccoli and toss until everything is well coated and mixed and broccoli is warm!