- 1 lb
- ground beef (i like chuck or round)
- 1 medium
- onion, chopped
- 4 oz
- can, mushrooms (i like chunky portabella)
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 10 to 12 oz
- sour cream
- salt and pepper
- wide egg noodles
How to Make Hamburger Stroganoff
- 1Brown ground beef, with chopped onion.
Sprinkle enough flour over browned beef to absorb grease, stir in.
Lower heat, add salt and pepper to taste.
Mix in can of Cream of Chicken Soup (undiluted), and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 2Then add drained mushrooms, and sour cream.
Stir until sour cream is all mixed in.
- 3Heat and serve over wide egg noodles.