hamburger and cabbage gravy
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- 1 pkg
- coleslaw mix
- 1 medium
- onion chopped
- 1/4 c
- 2 c
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make hamburger and cabbage gravy
- 1Brown hamburger and onion until hamburger is done DO NOT drain.
- 2Add the coleslaw mix and mix well so cabbage is coated with hamburger drippings.
- 3Add flour mixing well again.
- 4Add the milk and salt and pepper.
- 5Bring to a simmer cover an let simmer about 15 to 20 minutes until the cabbage is done and the dish has the appearance of a gravy..
- 6Serve over mashed potatoes, rice, or noodles, biscuts , whatever your family prefers or you have on hand to use.