hamburger and cabbage gravy
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgcoleslaw mix
1 mediumonion chopped
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make hamburger and cabbage gravy
- Brown hamburger and onion until hamburger is done DO NOT drain.
- Add the coleslaw mix and mix well so cabbage is coated with hamburger drippings.
- Add flour mixing well again.
- Add the milk and salt and pepper.
- Bring to a simmer cover an let simmer about 15 to 20 minutes until the cabbage is done and the dish has the appearance of a gravy..
- Serve over mashed potatoes, rice, or noodles, biscuts , whatever your family prefers or you have on hand to use.