Grilled Balsamic Flank Steak
How to Make Grilled Balsamic Flank Steak
- 1Combine first four ingredients in a large ziplock bag. Add steak, turn to coat; marinade for at least 30 minutes at room temperature. I like to marinade over-night in the fridge.
- 2Sprinkle with salt and pepper after removing from marinade and before grilling.
- 3Grill until desired doneness.
- 4If you don’t want to/can’t grill, try broiling for 5-7 minutes per side. Then check and see if it is done enough for you.
- 5Let stand, covered loosely with foil for 10 minutes, before cutting in thin strips against the grain.
- 6I hope you like it!