Green chili/Garlic Steak
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 lb
- sirloin steaks
- salt, pepper to taste
- cumin, to taste
- onion powder, to taste
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 3 clove
- green chilis - any heat level, depending on your taste. i used "hot"
How to Make Green chili/Garlic Steak
- 1Heat Olive Oil in a non-stick skillet
- 2While oil is heating, sprinkle steaks with seasonings. Place in hot oil and sear each side for approx 2 -3 min per side (just until it has some nice color). Remove from oil and place in Crock Pot
- 3Chop garlic and green chilis and layer between the steaks to ensure even distribution of flavor. Cover and cook on low for 7 hours. Shred when done (should just fall apart)
- 4Enjoy as tacos, nachos, burritos, enchiladas... whatever you're heart (and tummy) desires. Top with whatever traditional toppings you like... tomatoes, avocados, salsa, fresh onion, cilantro. I like to use cilantro, fresh onion, and queso fresco on a freshly heated corn tortilla... simply delicious!