GRANNY RUTH'S CORNED BEEF HASH
1 (12) ozcan corned beef, ground
2 mediumonions ground
8 mediumpotatoes ground
1 mediumzucchini squash ground
·pepper to taste
How to Make GRANNY RUTH'S CORNED BEEF HASH
- Combine corned beef, onions, and potatoes.
- Melt shortening in a skillet, add corned beef mixture. then add zucchini.
- Season with salt and pepper, add water.
- Cook covered for 45 minutes or until onions and potatoes are tender, stirring frequently.
- Remove cover cook until browned. Yield 6 servings