Goofed the Recipe Meatballs
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lblean ground beef or ground turkey
1/4 cmilk, 2%
1/8 cjarred spaghetti sauce
1/2 citalian bread crumbs
1 tspthyme, dried
1 tspbasil, dried
1 tsporegano, dried
1/8 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 tspgarlic powder
1/2 tspparsley flakes
·olive oil, light
How to Make Goofed the Recipe Meatballs
- Combine ground meat, eggs, bread crumbs, milk and spaghetti sauce. Mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well with hands or wooden spoon.
- Shape into 1/4 inch meatballs with either hands or meatball shaper.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and spray with light olive oil or cooking spray. Or heat olive oil in 12 inch skillet.
- Place meatballs on foil lined cookie sheet and broil until nicely browned on all sides. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until nicely browned. Or place in skillet and fry until nicely browned.
- Serve over spaghetti with your favorite jarred or homemade spaghetti sauce. Leftovers make great meatball subs. You can also serve leftover meatballs on buttered spaghetti noodles, lightly garnished with Parmesan cheese.