Garlicky Beef, Tomatoes & Pasta
- 16 oz box of your favorite pasta
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 2 can(s)
- (14 1/2 oz each ) diced tomatoes with roasted garlic, undrained
- 1 can(s)
- (15 oz) white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 pkg
- (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/4 tsp
How to Make Garlicky Beef, Tomatoes & Pasta
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions, drain, and set aside. In a large skillet, cook ground beef over medium heat for 6-8 minutes, or until no longer pink. Drain fat from pan.
- 2Stir into the beef the 2 undrained cans of diced tomatoes, the can of white kidney beans, the thawed spinach and the salt. Cook until heated through.
- 3Place pasta into serving dish, top with ground beef mixture. Serve with a salad if you wish.