Fresh Asparagus and Beef Stir-Fry
Just sharing... :)
% Calories From Fat 38.9%
Total Fat 16g
Saturated Fats 5.6g
Mono-unsaturated Fats 6.4g
Poly-unsaturated Fats 2g
Total Carbohydrates 16g
Dietary Fiber 6.3g
2 Tbsplemon juice
2 tspunsalted butter
1/4 cchicken stock
1red bell pepper seeded and cut into strips
1 lblean beef strips
9 ozsnow peas, thawed if frozen
1 1/2 lbfresh asparagus, ends trimmed, cut into 2 in. pieces
1/4 cpeanuts, chopped
How to Make Fresh Asparagus and Beef Stir-Fry
- Melt butter in a heavy nonstick skillet or a wok over medium high heat.
- Sauté bell pepper, beef, snow peas and asparagus 4-5 minutes.
- Add stock and cook another 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender and liquid has evaporated.
- Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve sprinkled with peanuts.
- **Nutritionist Recommended For: Low Sodium