Fresh Asparagus and Beef Stir-Fry
Just sharing... :)
% Calories From Fat 38.9%
Total Fat 16g
Saturated Fats 5.6g
Mono-unsaturated Fats 6.4g
Poly-unsaturated Fats 2g
Total Carbohydrates 16g
Dietary Fiber 6.3g
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 2 tsp
- unsalted butter
- 1/4 c
- chicken stock
- red bell pepper seeded and cut into strips
- 1 lb
- lean beef strips
- 9 oz
- snow peas, thawed if frozen
- 1 1/2 lb
- fresh asparagus, ends trimmed, cut into 2 in. pieces
- 1/4 c
- peanuts, chopped
How to Make Fresh Asparagus and Beef Stir-Fry
- 1Melt butter in a heavy nonstick skillet or a wok over medium high heat.
- 2Sauté bell pepper, beef, snow peas and asparagus 4-5 minutes.
- 3Add stock and cook another 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender and liquid has evaporated.
- 4Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice.
- 5Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Serve sprinkled with peanuts.
- 7**Nutritionist Recommended For: Low Sodium