French Onion Meatballs
For left overs make a hearty meatball sandwich, Split a crusty roll (hoogie) or a onion bun spoon in all the meatball and juice..Yummy
- 2 pkg
- 16 oz each frozen original favored meatballs
- 1 jar(s)
- beef gravy
- 1 pkg
- 1 oz onion soup mix (our my recipe)
- 1 Tbsp
- dry sherry
How to Make French Onion Meatballs
- 1Spray 4-to-5 quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place the meatballs in the slow cooker. In a med bowl stir , mix gravy , soup mix and sherry; pour over meatballs gently stirring to combine.
- 2Cook on low for 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
- 3Serve with fondue forks or long toothpicks.