- french bread loaf, long
- 1 1/2 lb
- ground chuck
- ground sausage log (like jimmy dean)
- 1 can(s)
- olives, sliced
- onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp
- chili powder
- pizza sauce
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
- garlic powder - to taste
- salt and pepper - to taste
- *****see note
How to Make FRENCH LOAF PIZZA SPECIAL
- 1Start by cooking the ground chuck, susage, and onion together. Half way through add the salt, pepper and garlic powder (to taste).
When browened drain off the grease and set aside for now.
- 2Take the bread and cut a thin slice (of the top) down the log length of the bread and then hollow out the loaf making a bowl out it.
- 3Take a spoon and cover the bottom, sides, and rim of the loaf with the pizza sauce (the exposed areas).
Then fill the cavity with the cooked meat mixture, sprinkle with the chili powder, then the olives, and the two cheeses (as much as you like).
- 4Pre heat the oven to 350.
Bake till the cheeses melt and the meat is hot.
treat this just like a pizza - you can add any thing you like on this: pepperoni, mushrooms, green peppers, etc....just put it on before you do the cheeses.