★★★★★ 1 vote5
3/4 lbboneless beef sirloin steak
1 Tbspvegetable oil
1 clovegarlic, minced
1 mediumonion, cut into wedges
1 can(s)cream of broccoli soup
1 Tbspsoy sauce
2 cbroccoli florets
·hot cooked wide egg noodles or rice
How to Make Foolproof Beef and Broccoli
- Slice beef across the grain into very thin strips.
- In skillet, over medium-high heat, in hot oil, cook beef and garlic until beef is browned.
- Add onion, cook 5 minutes, stirring often
- Stir in soup, water, and soy sauce.
- Heat to boiling. Add broccoli. Reduce heat to low.
- Cover; simmer 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Serve over noodles or rice.