Fireman Bob's Sunday Garlic Roast of Beef
- 5 to 6 lb
- beef chuck, boneless
- 24 clove
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp
- cumin seeds
- 1 sprig(s)
- thyme, leaves
- 1 tsp
- lemon pepper sprinkled on roast
- 2 can(s)
- beef broth
- 6 to 8
- potatos cut in half
- 6 to 8
- carrots cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 large
- onions sliced to 1/4 inch
- hot pepper diced
How to Make Fireman Bob's Sunday Garlic Roast of Beef
- 1Rinse the roast off with water...
Cut 1 inch slits in the roast and place 1 to 2 cloves of the garlic in the hole.
Place these cloves all throughout the roast so there is cloves every where in the roast.
Place roast in large Oven Roasting Pan.
- 2Take all the other spices and place on roast.
Take the Potatos and Carrots and Onions and set in raosting pan.
- 3Place the Pan in the oven and cook at 195 degrees for 6 hours.
Sit back and enjoy the most wonderful Sunday meal ever.