3 lbground round
2 smonion, diced
4 cancream of chicken soup
8 ozgreen chiles, diced
2 lbcheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Firehouse Special
- Brown beef and onion in oil, stirring to crumble meat.
- Combine soup and milk in saucepan and cook, stirring, over medium heat until smooth, then add chiles.
- Cut tortillas in 1 inch squares and make 1 layer in baking dish using half of squares.
- Spread with layer of half of cooked meat, then with half of soup mixture and half of cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake at 325 for 20-30 minutes.
- This recipe is doubled.