EGGS BENEDICT BURGERS
Recipe & photo: tasteofhome.com
- 1 1/2 lb
- ground beef
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- hamburger buns, split
- 1 pkg
- hollandaise sauce mix
- 1 1/2 tsp
- stone-ground mustard
- lettuce leaves
- 4 slice
- 6 slice
- bacon, halved and cooked
How to Make EGGS BENEDICT BURGERS
- 1In a large bowl, combine the beef, salt and pepper, mixing thoroughly. Shape into four patties.
- 2Grill the burgers, covered, over medium heat 4-6 minutes on each side. Grill buns, cut side down, until toasted.
- 3Meanwhile, prepare the sauce mix according to package directions using milk, stir in mustard. Keep warm.
- 4Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Break eggs, one at a time, into pan. Reduce heat to low. Cook until desired doneness, turning after whites are set, if desired.
- 5Serve lettuce, tomato and burgers on buns, top with bacon and eggs. Replace tops.