EGGS BENEDICT BURGERS
Recipe & photo: tasteofhome.com
1 1/2 lbground beef
4hamburger buns, split
1 pkghollandaise sauce mix
1 1/2 tspstone-ground mustard
6 slicebacon, halved and cooked
How to Make EGGS BENEDICT BURGERS
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, salt and pepper, mixing thoroughly. Shape into four patties.
- Grill the burgers, covered, over medium heat 4-6 minutes on each side. Grill buns, cut side down, until toasted.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce mix according to package directions using milk, stir in mustard. Keep warm.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Break eggs, one at a time, into pan. Reduce heat to low. Cook until desired doneness, turning after whites are set, if desired.
- Serve lettuce, tomato and burgers on buns, top with bacon and eggs. Replace tops.