Easy Texas Oven BBQ Brisket
10 - 12 lbbeef brisket
1/2 cworcestershire sauce
1/2 cliquid smoke flavoring
2 cbarbecue sauce, hickory flavor
2 Tbspcelery salt
2 Tbspblack pepper
1 Tbspgarlic powder
2 pkglipton onion soup mix
How to Make Easy Texas Oven BBQ Brisket
- In a small bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
- In the bottom of a large roasting pan, mix all the liquid ingredients together, stirring well. Stir in the dry ingredients to make sauce.
- Add the brisket to the pan and coat all sides with the mixture. Cover with foil and place in refrigerator for 3 to 6 hours to marinate, turning occsionally.
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Place brisket in oven and bake for approximately 5 hours or until meat is thoroughly cooked. Slice against the grain and serve.