Easy Pot Roast
How to Make Easy Pot Roast
- 1Pour about an inch of water and the worcestershire sauce into crock-pot. Then add roast.
- 2Sprinkle roast with Au Jus gravy mix and salt'n'pepper.
- 3Put lid on crock-pot and cook on low for about 8 hours.
- 4Pour baby carrots over the roast. Sprinkle with salt'n'pepper.Cook for about 2 more hours or until carrots at your desired crispness/softness.
- 5If desired, you can drain the juices into a hot skillet and whisk in a little corn starch to make a thicker gravy.