Easy Pot Roast
How to Make Easy Pot Roast
- Spray crockpot generously with non-stick cooking spray. Place sliced onoins in bottom. Add beef roast directly on top of onoins.
- Sprinkle roast with Au Jus gravy mix.
- Put lid on crock-pot and cook on low for about 8 hours.
- Pour baby carrots over the roast. Sprinkle with salt'n'pepper.Cook for about 2 more hours or until carrots at your desired crispness/softness.
- If desired, you can drain the juices into a hot skillet and whisk in a little corn starch to make a thicker gravy.