- 2 Tbsp
- sesame oil
- 1-1/2 lb
- lean stir-fry beef ( usually the supermarkets will have a pkgd beef stir fry, ready to cook.)
- 11 oz can mandarin oranges, drained, liquid reserved
- 1/2 c
- light soy sauce
- 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- minced garlic
- 1-1/2 tsp
- ground ginger
- 1 Tbsp
How to Make Easy orange beef teriyaki
- 1In lg skillet, heat oil over med-high heat. Brown the beef until just cooked. Don't overcook the beef, or it will be dry and chewy. Add reserved mandarin orange liquid, soy sauce, honey, garlic and ginger.
- 2Mix well. Reduce heat to medium. Cover, cook 15 mins, or until beef is tender. Stir occasionally. In small bowl, combine 2 tbsp liquid from skillet and cornstarch. Add to skillet. Add oranges to skillet. Stir until sauce thickens.
- 3Serve over rice or thin noodles, if desired.
About Easy orange beef teriyaki
You May Also Like:
Show 3 Comments & Reviews