easy, healthy "Chinese"
How to Make easy, healthy "Chinese"
- 1Cut your steak into matchstick like strips. the thinner they are the easier they cook.
- 2cook your beef in a skillet on med-high until you see very little pink
- 3do not drain the skillet, add in the bag of frozen vegetables. cook for about 1-2 minutes (I get my bag of veggies from krogers)
- 4add honey and soy sauce. You want enough to coat the veggies and the beef. I usually use about a 1/4 - 1/2 cup of honey and a 1/4 cup of soy sauce. (too much honey and not enough soy sauce to balance will be too sweet)
- 5mix the beef and veggies to coat really well. cover and cook about 5-10 minutes stirring often. serve with rice