Easy Beef vegetable soup ( from left over beef)
- 1/4 c
- 1/4 c
- 4 c
- water (or 2 14 1/4 ounce cans of beef broth and skip the bullion)
- beef bullion cubes
- bag of frozen mixed vegetables (or as many as you want)
- 3/4 tsp
- kitchen bouquet
- 1/4 tsp
- black pepper
- diced left over beef. (as much as you like)
- can of diced tomatoes, undrained (can use a big can or small can)
MAKE THE RUE:
ADD TO THE RUE:
ADD AFTER SIMMERING:
How to Make Easy Beef vegetable soup ( from left over beef)
- 1Melt the butter in a large stock pan. When it is melted, add flour and stir to blend.
Immediately add the beef broth (or water and bullion cubes) Whisk constantly till it starts to bubble.
- 2Add frozen vegetables, Kitchen Bouquet and pepper.
Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
- 3After simmering, add your diced meat and can of diced tomatoes.
For the tomatoes, sometimes I use a big can, sometimes I add a smaller can. Depends on what is in the cabinet. It is a very forgiving recipe.