Easiest To Slice Meatloaf
This recipe was one of my mother's first real recipes when she was married in 1952. It has been passed down through the family ever since. I think she got it either from a cooking school, or as an insert in a baking pan.
How to Make Easiest To Slice Meatloaf
- 1Mix well in order given, using hands if necessary.
- 2Press into a greased 8x3x5 inch loaf pan.
- 3Bake for 50-60 minutes. Allow to stand and rest for 10 minutes for easy slicing.
- 4-Halfway through the baking time, I slice down the center of the meatloaf and turn each half, which helps the loaf to cook thoroughly.-
- 5This can easily be doubled, for a larger family. But don't expect the leftovers to last long in the fridge-this is even good cold!
About Easiest To Slice Meatloaf
Show 2 Comments & Reviews