Easiest To Slice Meatloaf
How to Make Easiest To Slice Meatloaf
- Mix well in order given, using hands if necessary.
- Press into a greased 8x3x5 inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes. Allow to stand and rest for 10 minutes for easy slicing.
- -Halfway through the baking time, I slice down the center of the meatloaf and turn each half, which helps the loaf to cook thoroughly.-
- This can easily be doubled, for a larger family. But don't expect the leftovers to last long in the fridge-this is even good cold!