Donna's BBQ Beef Subs
I like fast and easy meals in the summer, I have two grandkids that live with me and finding meals that thay will eat can be a problem... But lucky for me this is a hit with the kids and put a nice salad with it, it's a mesl , fast and easy.
- onion sliced
- red pepper cut into strips
- 1 lb
- extra lean ground beef
- 1/2 c
- original bsrbecue sauce ( krafts )
- tomato chopped
- 1 c
- mexican shredded four cheese blend
- sub rolls
How to Make Donna's BBQ Beef Subs
- 1Cook and stir onions and peppers in a none-stick skillet on medium-high heat, for about 2-3 minutes. Add meat and cook until meat is cooked .
- 2Stir in barbecue sauce and cook 2-3 minutes more, or until heated through.
- 3Spoon meat mixture onto sub rolls, top with tomatoes and cheese then place in a broiler until cheese has melted and bread is nicely browned.
About Donna's BBQ Beef Subs
Show 1 Comment & Review