Diabetic/Home-Style Meat Loaf
2 lblean ground beef
1 can(s)(8-1/4 oz) julienne carrots, drained
1 can(s)(13-1/2 oz) mushrooms, stems/pieces, drained
1 can(s)(2.8 oz) french fried onions, crushed
1/2 cegg substitute
1/2 tspblack pepper
How to Make Diabetic/Home-Style Meat Loaf
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 5x9 loaf pan with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl combined the ground beef, carrots, mushrooms, onions, egg substitute and the pepper; mix well.
- Place in the loaf pan and spread the ketchup evenly over the top.
- Bake for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours. Allow it to set for 5 minutes. Pour off the excess liquid, if any, then slice and serve.
- Nutritional Facts: Servings 10
Dietary Fiber 1g