Crockpot Corned Beef Recipe
Enjoy this easy one.
- 6-8 medium
- potatoes, peeled and cut into thick (about 1/2 " ) slices
- 3 medium
- carrots, thinly sliced
- ribs of celery, thinly sliced
- corned beef brisket, about 3 pounds
- cabbage, about 2 pounds
- 1/2 tsp
- black pepper
- 1 1/2 c
How to Make Crockpot Corned Beef Recipe
- 1Lightly butter or spray a 5-6 quart crockpot; layer potato slices over bottom of pot with carrots. Place corned beef on vegetables. Slice cabbage into 8 wedges and arrange around meat. Sprinkle with the pepper and add water. Cover and cook on LOW setting for 7-8 hours, until meat and vegetables are tender.
I also add onions to mine cut in half if you use regular, or add the pearl onions.
- 2Remove meat to platter; cover with foil and rest for 10-15 minutes before slicing
Corned beef and cabbage recipe serves 8.