Crock pot corned beef and cabbage
3carrots (cut into thick slices)
3 1/2 lbcorned beef brisket
2 mediumonions, quartered
1 smallhead of cabbage, cut into wedges
5-6 smallred potatoes
How to Make Crock pot corned beef and cabbage
- Put all ingredients, except cabbage wedges, in stoneware listed. Add season packet from brisket onto beef and into water.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 5-6 hours. (Cook on LOW 10-12 hours)
- Add cabbage wedges to liquid pushing them down to moisten and cover. Cook on HIGH another 2-3 hours.
- Meat should be very tender and pull apart with a fork. Place brisket and vegetables on a large platter and pour cooking liquid over it.
- Serve with Irish Soda Bread and cream cheese!