Crock pot corned beef and cabbage
- carrots (cut into thick slices)
- 3 1/2 lb
- corned beef brisket
- 2 medium
- onions, quartered
- 1 c
- 1 small
- head of cabbage, cut into wedges
- 5-6 small
- red potatoes
How to Make Crock pot corned beef and cabbage
- 1Put all ingredients, except cabbage wedges, in stoneware listed. Add season packet from brisket onto beef and into water.
- 2Cover and cook on HIGH 5-6 hours. (Cook on LOW 10-12 hours)
- 3Add cabbage wedges to liquid pushing them down to moisten and cover. Cook on HIGH another 2-3 hours.
- 4Meat should be very tender and pull apart with a fork. Place brisket and vegetables on a large platter and pour cooking liquid over it.
- 5Serve with Irish Soda Bread and cream cheese!