- 1 lb
- stripped or cubed beef
- 2 tsp
- better than bouillon beef blended in 2 cups water
- cloves garlic, peeled and shaved
- 2 c
- sliced bell peppers of varying colors
- 2 Tbsp
- sliced jalapeno peppers
- 2-3 c
- sliced white mushrooms
How to Make Crock Pot Beef Fajita Soup
- 1This meal amounts/cooks down to 1 lean protein serving of beef, 2-ish green servings of mushroom and green peppers, and 2 condiments of bouillon, garlic clove, and jalapeno pepper. Feel free to substitute ingredients to your own taste.
- 2Add prepared ingredients to crockpot. Cook for 6-8 hours on low. Remove from heat and serve.
- 3This will also do well for a family meal if added to a bed of rice or used for fajita taco filling. A Medifast-er can feel more comfortable with a bed of cauli-rice when seated at a family meal.
I suggest non-Medifast-ers add onions, ground pepper, and other spices for the full "fajita" effect.
About Crock Pot Beef Fajita Soup
You May Also Like:
Show 2 Comments & Reviews