Corned Beef & Cabbage In The Crock
- 2 lb
- corned beef w/ seasoning packet
- bay leafs
- 2 c
- baby carrots
- 4 medium
- red potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium
- cabbage head, cut up in small wedges and core removed
- 1/2 stick
- 2 Tbsp
- ham soup base mix
How to Make Corned Beef & Cabbage In The Crock
- 1In your crock pot place your corned beef in the bottom.Add enough water to cover the corned beef and add the soup base and the pepper corn seasoning packet from the corned beef package. Let this cook for about 3 hours on high setting.
- 2Add potatoes, carrots, more water if needed and bay leafs on top of corned beef. Push your cabbage wedges on to top of veggies, then place your butter on top of that. Place lid on and cook 4 or 5 more hours or until corned beef is very tender (at this point I torn the corned beef into serving chunks) then place on warm setting until ready to eat. Smells wonderful!